Monday, September 13, 2010

Santa Rosa Arts and Culture Foundation (SRACF)

I ended up working at the SRACF on Friday for about six hours. I downloaded new software to their computer and helped them get started on a few things that they needed. We started printing out fliers and stickers to promote "Family Reunion."

I'm in the beginning stages of the playbill for "Family Reunion." It is a little frustrating because they want me to build it in Microsoft Publisher so they can open it on their computer and do any necessary edits.

I talked to the PR/Publicity Chairman for SRACF/Dragonfly Gallery. She has a strong 'printers' background and she said she would like to teach me on the side. The President of the SRACF is going to be training me in various areas of print/advertising as well. It's exciting to be learning from two people who have a lot of experience.

On a side note, I will be posting some work from my Advertising Strategy & Tactics class and my Publication Design class later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment